304Stainless Metal Detector For Food Industry Analogy Digital Metal
1. Identify a variety of magnetic and non-magnetic metals like
iron, stainless steel, aluminum, etc. even if the metal contained
in the food products.
2. Adopt the-double-circuit signal detection make it high
sensitible and strong anti-disturbance.
3. With the double circuit signal demonstration function: When the
metal good is passing, the signal light will demonstrate different
inductions according to the size of the metal objects.
4. With the adjustment function of products effect such as moist
products and products including sugar or salt, they all can make
the machine create a signal from metal, which is actually has no
metal in it, so it gets wrong information from the products and
affects the detection result. So it can reduce the products’ effect
to get better detection result via using this machine with this
5. Get rid of missing detection. When there are several metal
signals passing, the machine will automatically record the signal
amount, therefore it won’t have miss detection results.
6. Control system: Controled by ADLINE microprocessor.
7. Conveyors: PU (polyurethane) or PVC food grade conveyor.
8. Special transport mechanism designed can maximize the
sensitivity of metal detectors.
9. Flexible modular design can be customized according to different
10. Easy for workers to clean because of mirror stainless steel
with open transport system. .
11. Conveyer belt meet FDA standards.
12. Meet the requirements of IFS and HACCP certificates. There are
a variety of options to exclude institutions depending on the
The equipment must achieve following detais:
- Sensitivity must be stable and require infrequent adjustment
- Not reject good product or provide false positive results
- Be capable of detecting metal in various orientations relative to
the detection head
- Be important to work with your equipment supplier in determining to
and establishing these condictions. Sensitivity levels must be
realistic and attainable and your supplier will be best placed to
|VTF series in VFINDER|
|1330 or customized diffrent sizes available|
Standard detection sensitivity
Speed of conveyor belt
|28 m/min constant could be customized to meet customers' needs|
Load ability of machine
Height from conveyor belt to ground
|650 mm ± 50 mm (Customized available)|
Weight of machine
|Arround 280 kg|
Ways to rejections
|Sound alarm and light as well as belt stoped automaticaly; (Goods
will be rejected when there is an automatic rejection system.)|
|High power motor inported from Tai Wan|
Touch button input
Temperature : -18℃ - 45℃, relative humility 30-90% no condensing
|AC220V ± 10% or others could be customized met your needs|
- How do metal detection systems work?
Regarding Quality Assurance & Food Safety Magazine, all of
general purpose non-ferrous metal detectors work in the same way:
1.The three coils are wound completely parallel on the non-metallic
2. The center coil is connected to a high frequency radio
3. Two transmission-receiving coils sit on either side of the
4. They receive the same signal and produce an identical, balanced
output voltage because the two outer coils are identical and the
exact same distance from the center.
5. When a particle of metal passes through the system:
The high-frequency field is disturbed beneath one coil, changing
the voltage and disrupting the balance.
The output fluxes from zero, producing a signal alerting the system
to the presence of metal.
Depending on the specifics of the system, a rejection mechanism is
generally activated, with the ideal result of removal of 100
percent of the metal and a minimum amount of salable product.
The key reasons of Metal Detectors for the Food Industry
Within the food production industry, there is perhaps no bigger
contaminant material than metal. Due to its abundant use in all
stages of food processing, the material is often found in the raw
foodstuffs. It is essential that this is located and move before
the packaging stage to guarantee the safety of consumers and the
legitimacy of your company.
Metal detectors catering specifically to the food industry should
be a compulsory piece of equipment for any area of food production,
including baked goods, fruit and vegetables, dairy, fish, meat,
cereals, beverages and more.
With the vegetable processing industry for example, the sheer range
of products catering to a variety of vegetables means that here is
always a risk of contamination from metal, through broken equipment
There is also the risk of sabotage within food production,
especially as a large percentage of product is imported overseas
where rules and regulations are not necessarily as strict as within
the United Kingdom. By having a metal detector, the risk of
sabotaged food product reaching the consumer is greatly reduced.
- The considerations on purchasing a metal detector:
Determine the types of metal that need to be tested. There are two
main types of metals: ferrous and non-ferrous. The ferrous metal
comes from iron. Non-ferrous metals are all others. Carefully
inventory the types of metals that may eventually appear in your
What size of metal contaminants do you need to filter? For this
problem, you need to be pragmatic and realistic, because if you
specify too much sensitivity, you will get too many false alarms
and vice versa.
Understand the operating environment and product characteristics -
The operating environment includes temperature and whether water,
dust or chemicals may come into contact with metal detectors and
possible electric fields. In addition, is the product fresh or
frozen, and the package is still exposed, scanned separately or in
a box? All of these factors will be used to design the metal
detector that best meets your needs.
Reject System Considerations - The most common way is to use a
propeller or blower to transport metal detection products. However,
you can save space by stopping the conveyor and starting the
warning light. Further more, an optional lockable collection
container prevents unauthorized employees from accessing rejected